Yoga Teacher TrainingGet your yoga teacher certification in Charlottesville with the best teacher training program. Join FlyDog Yoga's 200-Hour Power Vinyasa Teacher Training Intensive!
200-Hour Yoga Alliance Power Vinyasa Teacher Training
Don’t Change Yourself, Create Yourself
Don’t Change Yourself, Create Yourselfd
Upcoming Training Programs
Every month you will have homework from our online library, as well as reading, research and journaling. We will have due dates for certain subjects but you have flexibility to work around your schedule. We will hold periodic optional office hours to answer any questions and further discuss the material from the homework. Our time together will be concentrated on physical practice, discussion and practice teaching together.
Office Hours – Schedule To Be Determined
Online Video Library Opens on January 15th
What Makes Our Training Different
- Teacher Development and Education- Our facilitators have additional advanced certifications and trainings. We have led over fifteen 200- and 300-Hour Teacher Trainings and graduated more than 150 students.
- Experience- This is more than lectures. You practice and implement what you learn in order to learn as you practice. You will experientially apply your knowledge into live practicum experiences with supportive feedback. Practice teaching, hands-on assisting, public speaking skills make a positive difference in your teaching and leadership both on and off the mat.
- Community- One of the best things about yoga teacher training is to create a meaningful bond with other aspiring teacher and dedicated students from around the community which creates an incredible family of energy, support and learning.
- In Person and Online- We are currently accepting both in person and online only students!
- Hybrid- We learned a lot from the 2020 pandemic, and we were proud to be able to pivot our summer teacher training that year to be a virtual experience, creating an online platform for all of our presentations and lectures. This helps our students in two ways: it cuts down on in person hours, and it gives you the opportunity to learn at your own pace and according to your own schedule flexibility. This makes our training even more impactful and effective, giving you guided learning to complete in your own time so that when we meet together, we can focus our time on the physical practice and teaching.
Who Is This Training For?
Whether you are a student looking to strengthen your own practice and knowledge base, or a current yoga teacher looking to discover new and effective ways of teaching or even someone who is looking for professional development and leadership skills, you will find meaningful and transformative experience in this program. We strongly recommend a minimum of 6 months of a consistent yoga practice before applying for our yoga teacher training.
How much is tuition?
We have one of the longest active teacher training programs in Central Virginia and we have worked hard over the years to keep our training accessible and affordable. 200-hr Teacher Training Tuition is $2,500 which includes free classes at FlyDog Yoga throughout the training cycle. If you sign up for our training program and pay your tuition in full prior to November 15th, 2022, you will receive a $500 discount. If you sign up for training and submit your deposit by December 15th you will receive a $250 discount (tuition must be paid in full prior to the start of training). We also offer payment plans (2 payment & 5 payment options) for those who prefer to space out their tuition. If you are prior-service/current military or first responder, please inquire about our scholarship opportunities!