Yoga Teacher TrainingGet your yoga teacher certification in Charlottesville with the best teacher training program. Join FlyDog Yoga's 200-Hour Power Vinyasa Teacher Training Intensive!
200-Hour Yoga Alliance Power Vinyasa Teacher Training
Don’t Change Yourself, Create Yourself
Don’t Change Yourself, Create Yourselfd
Upcoming Training Programs
July 30-Aug 1
Every week, beginning June 6 through July 25th, you will have homework from our online library, as well as reading, research and journaling. We will have due dates for certain subjects but you have flexibility to work around your schedule. Generally, there should be no more than 5 hours spent on this content unless you choose. We will hold optional office hours on Sunday evenings at 7pm to answer any questions and further discuss the material from the homework. Our time together will be concentrated on physical practice, discussion and practice teaching together.
Office Hours Every Sunday, June 6th through July 25th
Online Video Library Opens on June 1st
What Makes Our Training Different
- Teacher Development and Education- Our facilitators have additional advanced certifications and trainings. We have led over 15 200- and 300-Hour Teacher Trainings and graduated more than 150 students.
- Experience- This is more than lectures. You practice and implement what you learn in order to learn as you practice. You will experientially apply your knowledge into live practicum experiences with supportive feedback. Practice teaching, hands-on assisting, public speaking skills make a positive difference in your teaching and leadership both on and off the mat.
- Community- One of the best things about yoga teacher training is to create a meaningful bond with other aspiring teacher and dedicated students from around the community which creates an incredible family of energy, support and learning.
- In Person and Online- We are currently accepting both in person and online only students!
- Hybrid- We learned a lot from the 2020 pandemic, and we were proud to be able to pivot our summer teacher training that year to be a virtual experience, creating an online platform for all of our presentations and lectures. This helps our students in two ways: it cuts down on in person hours, and it gives you the opportunity to learn at your own pace and according to your own schedule flexibility. This makes our training even more impactful and effective, giving you guided learning to complete in your own time so that when we meet together, we can focus our time on the physical practice and teaching.
Who Is This Training For?
Whether you are a student looking to strengthen your own practice and knowledge base, or a current yoga teacher looking to discover new and effective ways of teaching or even someone who is looking for professional development and leadership skills, you will find meaningful and transformative experience in this program.